Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Matthieu Riou <ma...@offthelip.org> on 2009/03/12 02:22:46 UTC

Incubator Board Report

Hi guys,

Next week is the board meeting and Cassandra has to report as part of the
incubator. We have to submit this report before Sunday. If somebody could
give a shot at writing it, that would be really swell as I'll have very
limited time until next week.

Thanks,
Matthieu

Re: Incubator Board Report

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.
Is there a report template somewhere?

Re: Incubator Board Report

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@offthelip.org>.
So did you add the report to the incubator report page? Can a mentor
review it? I'll have limited connectivity until Tuesday.

Matthieu

Re: Incubator Board Report

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re: Incubator Board Report