Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Gilles Sadowski <gi...@harfang.homelinux.org> on 2011/03/19 00:09:23 UTC

[Math] MATH-435 (Was: Re: [MATH] MATH-437 Kolmogorov Smirnov Distribution)

Hi.

> [...]
>
> The method to calculate powers efficiently could need some attention,
> but my previously raised MATH-435 (
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MATH-435 ) haven't got any
> attention,

Please update the patch w.r.t trunk and I'll apply it unless somebody has a
reason for not to including that code (method "power").

Regards,
Gilles

Re: [Math] MATH-435 (Was: Re: [MATH] MATH-437 Kolmogorov Smirnov Distribution)

Posted by Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com>.
On 3/18/11 4:09 PM, Gilles Sadowski wrote:
> Hi.
>
>> [...]
>>
>> The method to calculate powers efficiently could need some attention,
>> but my previously raised MATH-435 (
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MATH-435 ) haven't got any
>> attention,
> Please update the patch w.r.t trunk and I'll apply it unless somebody has a
> reason for not to including that code (method "power").
Mikkel can do it himself :)

I will have a look this weekend.

Thanks!

Phil