Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Fotis Jannidis <fo...@lrz.uni-muenchen.de> on 2000/07/18 15:56:25 UTC

release Fop 0.14: tbd

just wanted to start a list with the things we have to do for the next release:

- rename fo "inline-graphic" to "external-graphic"

- rename property "href" to "src"

-  "white-space-treatment"  has been changed to "white-space-collapse", but this is not
only a name change but also a conceptual one, because the handling of this property
depends on the [optional] value of linefeed-treatment. Therefore I propose to discard
this property for this release and reimplement it asap.

- update docs

- check example and test files for conformance with the latest spec (the dtd provided by
Nikolai Grigoriev is a real help here)

- update the class Version to show the correct version number

- update our list of bugs

What is missing. Who is doing what?

Fotis