Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/03 19:47:16 UTC

Errors when buuilding MINA 2.0 branch

Hi,

I'm trying to build MINA 2.0 with the latest changes made by Jonathan,
and I get some random error in a test :

[ERROR] Tests run: 3, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
11.378 s <<< FAILURE! - in org.apache.mina.example.echoserver.ConnectorTest
[ERROR] testTCPWithSSL(org.apache.mina.example.echoserver.ConnectorTest)
 Time elapsed: 11.079 s  <<< FAILURE!
java.lang.AssertionError: expected:<160> but was:<32>
	at
org.apache.mina.example.echoserver.ConnectorTest.waitForResponse(ConnectorTest.java:222)
	at
org.apache.mina.example.echoserver.ConnectorTest.testConnector0(ConnectorTest.java:192)
	at
org.apache.mina.example.echoserver.ConnectorTest.testConnector(ConnectorTest.java:141)
	at
org.apache.mina.example.echoserver.ConnectorTest.testConnector(ConnectorTest.java:103)
	at
org.apache.mina.example.echoserver.ConnectorTest.testTCPWithSSL(ConnectorTest.java:90)

or

[ERROR] Tests run: 3, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
11.528 s <<< FAILURE! - in org.apache.mina.example.echoserver.ConnectorTest
[ERROR] testTCPWithSSL(org.apache.mina.example.echoserver.ConnectorTest)
 Time elapsed: 11.226 s  <<< FAILURE!
java.lang.AssertionError: expected:<160> but was:<0>
	at
org.apache.mina.example.echoserver.ConnectorTest.waitForResponse(ConnectorTest.java:222)
	at
org.apache.mina.example.echoserver.ConnectorTest.testConnector0(ConnectorTest.java:192)
	at
org.apache.mina.example.echoserver.ConnectorTest.testConnector(ConnectorTest.java:141)
	at
org.apache.mina.example.echoserver.ConnectorTest.testConnector(ConnectorTest.java:106)
	at
org.apache.mina.example.echoserver.ConnectorTest.testTCPWithSSL(ConnectorTest.java:90)

It's pretty random.

I'm going to investigate what's going on, but that was one of the reason
I wasn't able to cut the release last december...

If anyone has an idea...

--
Emmanuel Lecharny

Symas.com
directory.apache.org

Re: Errors when buuilding MINA 2.0 branch

Posted by Christoph John <ch...@macd.com>.
https://github.com/apache/mina/pull/13

--
Christoph John
Development & Support

MACD GmbH
Oppenhoffallee 103
D-52066 Aachen
www.macd.com

Amtsgericht Aachen: HRB 8151
Ust.-Id: DE 813021663
Geschäftsführer: George Macdonald

Re: Errors when buuilding MINA 2.0 branch

Posted by Christoph John <ch...@macd.com>.
OK, thanks. I've re-enabled them in my PR.

Cheers,
Chris.

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Christoph John <ch...@macd.com>.