Posted to user@struts.apache.org by sharad singh <sh...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/20 13:21:23 UTC

problem in installing struts

Hello Prashant

      I am sharad from IIT-Kanpur.I have just started work on struts
.I am going to install struts .but facing a lot of problem in
installing struts.i have down load struts 1.2.4-src.now i am facing
problem in setting build.properties.after setting build .properties
and compiling by "ant dist" got error
" /home/madhavi/user/sharad/jakarta-struts-1.2.4-src/build.xml:282:
The <copy> task doesn't support the "failonerror" attribute." this
.can u tell how i resolve this error.

                             Thanking you.

sharad

Re: problem in installing struts

Posted by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net>.
Check you have the right version of Ant installed -- or just download a
pre-built binary.

L.