Posted to dev@nlpcraft.apache.org by Aaron Radzinski <ar...@apache.org> on 2021/05/14 02:17:22 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache NLPCraft - Java Client (incubating) 0.7.5

NLPCraft-ers,
This is a call for a vote to release Apache NLPCraft - Java Client (incubating)
version 0.7.5. This release includes bug fixes and necessary updates for
compatibility with NLPCraft ver. 0.7.5 (main project).

NOTE: NLPCraft Java Client is a Java wrapper for NLPCraft REST APIs. It is
contained in its own Git repository but shares the same JIRA project as the
main NLPCraft project. Community plans to release Java Client along with
the main project to maintain a simple compatibility matrix.

NOTE: NLPCraft Java Client 0.7.5 depends on NLPCraft (main project) 0.7.5.
If NLPCraft 0.7.5 is not in the maven repository yet - you can add it
locally by running 'mvn clean install' for NLPCraft 0.7.5.

Release information:
1. Release location:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/nlpcraft/java-client/0.7.5/
3. Git tag:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-nlpcraft-java-client/tree/v0.7.5
4. JIRA issues fixed in release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/NLPCRAFT/versions/12349604
5. KEYS file:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/nlpcraft/KEYS

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until a necessary number of
votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:
[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Thank you,
Aaron (NLPCraft community).

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache NLPCraft - Java Client (incubating) 0.7.5

Posted by Sergey Makov <sm...@apache.org>.
+1

Checked:
 - mvn clean package verify (MacOS)
 - signatures

Regards,
Sergey

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache NLPCraft - Java Client (incubating) 0.7.5

Posted by Aaron Radzinski <ar...@datalingvo.com>.
NLPCraft-ers,
The vote for Apache NLPCraft - Java Client (incubating) 0.7.5 release is
closed now.
Vote result: the vote PASSES with 7 votes +1 and no -1.

+1 votes:
- Aaron Radzinski
- Nikita Ivanov
- Sergey Kamov
- Sergey Makov
- Paul King (IPMC)
- Furkan KAMACI (IPMC)

I will proceed with starting the final vote at IPMC shortly.

Thank you,
--
Aaron (NLPCraft community).

Posted by Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>.
+1

Posted by Aaron Radzinski <ar...@datalingvo.com>.
Mentors  (Paul, Cos, etc.) - can we please get your attention on this
release?

NOTE: native clients and the main project are linked by version
compatibility. We should try to release compatible versions as close to
each other as possible to avoid problems for the users of the projects. As
a community, we try our best to do the technical stuff - and I think we
should avoid the basic voting delays on the releases.

Thank you!
--
Aaron Radzinski

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Kamov Sergey <sk...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Nikita Ivanov <ni...@gmail.com>.
+1

NOTE: I had to do "mvn clean install" on nlpcraft-0.7.5 (it doesn't build
w/o it).

- LICENSE and NOTICE files
- No unexpected binaries
- Signatures