Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Dave Cottlehuber <da...@muse.net.nz> on 2011/01/29 01:40:36 UTC

windows 1.0.2 build - server crash on replication from 0.11.0

On 28 January 2011 10:26, Nikolai Teofilov <ko...@me.com> wrote:
> This unofficial windows release does not work!
> The server crash on replication from 0.11.0. Fifteen tests passed but then
> the FF is frozen!

Hi Nikolai thanks for taking the time to test. I've move this to a
separate thread as it's not related to the official release.

I suspect this issue is not related to the windows build, but due to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB-827 which is not
resolved. Should take me a day or so to work through testing this.

1) on a fresh install of the build - without starting your replication
from 0.11.0 - do all tests pass? So far nobody else has reported this.

2) FF is probably hanging as CouchDB is down after replication crash.

A few more details might help - what platforms & versions you're
running, which way replication is running (janl suggests pulling from
1.0.2), if you have data similar to your test case from COUCHDB-827 in
the DB you are replicating etc.

Thanks
Dave