Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Ahmed Mahran <ah...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/09 18:08:56 UTC

A new graphical editor for Oozie

Hi,

I'd like to share with you a new graphical editor for developing Oozie
workflows. It's different from other tools (like Hue and Oozie
workflowgenerator); as it's an Eclipse plugin which means you can edit your
workflows at the same IDE (currently Eclipse) you use for writing Hadoop
jobs (or Spark jobs).

It is still an Alpha version, however, and you can install it from Eclipse
Marketplace https://marketplace.eclipse.org/content/oozie-eclipse-plugin.

Regards,
Ahmed Mahran (in <https://www.linkedin.com/pub/ahmed-mahran/21/231/699>)

Re: A new graphical editor for Oozie

Posted by Ahmed Mahran <ah...@gmail.com>.
Sharing InfoQ's introductory article about the plugin (
http://www.infoq.com/articles/oozie-plugin-eclipse)

Posted by Ahmed Mahran <ah...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mohammad Islam <mi...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Flavio Pompermaier <po...@okkam.it>.