Posted to wsrp4j-user@portals.apache.org by Michael Gebhart <li...@miketech.net> on 2006/10/31 19:42:11 UTC

Testing WSRP 2.0

Hi,

I am currently "exploring" the next specifications of WSRP, the version 2.0.
I know, that it is still in development, but is there any way to test the
new specifications? Is there any reference implementation I can use for
testing? I don't expect any completeness, but I'd like to test the current
state of development in practice.

Greetings

Michael

Re: Testing WSRP 2.0