Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by RB...@intersoft.de on 2003/05/19 09:18:49 UTC

One Broker per Transaction?

Hi There,

I´m  curious about the following issue:

Is it correct, to  create always a new Broker when I want to begin a
Transaction?
(This is for a multithreaded environment.)

What is the maximum amount of Broker that I can acquire? (using say
Oracle)

Or could it be that a Broker is capable of managing multiple concurrent
transactions?

Thanks in advance for any comment.

cheers
Ralf

Storing null-values

Posted by Henrik Berg <he...@ifi.uio.no>.
Looks like ojb ignores null-values when storing objects to the
database, by not updating the fields containing the null-pointers.

Can I configure it to make the null-values persistent in any way?

--
Henrik