Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2005/11/08 06:35:33 UTC

I will start votes on sandbox antlibs soonish

where soonish means this week.

When we added the sandbox, the original proposal as well as the antlib
charter contained a six months probation after which we should decide
whether to turn the antlibs into non-sandbox antlibs, prolong
probation (once) or drop them completely.

All three current sandbox antlibs have been sitting in svn for more
than six months, so I'll call for votes.

We probably should treat this as lazy consensus if all votes choose
the same alternative, but we'll have to think about a voting schema
for a three-way-vote if there is no consensus.

Stefan