Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Hugo Ferreira <hf...@gmail.com> on 2020/12/15 15:42:49 UTC

AMF implementation for .NET Standard

Hello,

For those that use .NET as a backend as you know there are not many options
and most have vaniss from the web a long time ago or stopped the
development.
Meanwhile .NET Core (now just .NET 5) was developed and there was not a
single option for AMF.

I developed AMFCore 2 years ago based on .NET Standard and not on .NET
Framework, so it works on all .NET implementations (.NET Framework, Mono,
.NET Core and now .NET).
Also, this library doesn't require the ASPX gateway that is only supported
for WebForms solutions that were discontinued.
Tested on all implementations and with full example for all cases on the
readme page.

Recently this library was updated to works with Apache Royale SimpleRemote,
so the same .NET backend works with a Flex application with RemoteObject
and Apache Royale with SimpleRemote.

As I seen recently people using .NET here on the mailing list, I remembered
to share this library: https://github.com/SolidSoft-Lda/AMFCore
Of course it's free and open source.

Re: AMF implementation for .NET Standard

Posted by Hugo Ferreira <hf...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Shared also on users mailing list.

Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com> escreveu no dia terça,
15/12/2020 à(s) 19:00:

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Hugo,

--

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: AMF implementation for .NET Standard

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Hugo,