Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Eric Delacroix <ed...@hotmail.com> on 2003/03/09 15:32:46 UTC

LinkActivationEvents

Hello,

in my little applet that diplays some svg docs, I'm trying support linking
between differrent files (files are actually electrical plans).
So I made a new LinkActivationListener for my JSVGCanvas, and I registered
it, but when I click a link, the operations are stopped after the first
listener has made his action. If, in the fireLinkActivatedEvent, I call
directly my listener (the second in the list) it works.
So I'd like to remove the first LinkActivationListener but I wonder how to
find his id to use the function
removeLinkActivationListener(LinkActivationListener l)... Somebody could
help me??
Thanks in advance

Eric Delacroix
Faculté des Sciences appliquées