Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by dingjing <ai...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/05 09:35:07 UTC

why my consumer client always lost connection

i start my c++ consumer listener and wait for message comming infinitely
it works normally,but it always lost connection to broker whitout exception
after about  6 hours.
i can't reconnect to broker because there is no excetion to notify me.

please help me!

environment:
activemq-cpp.2.1.3
MQ 5.1

Re: why my consumer client always lost connection

Posted by dingjing <ai...@gmail.com>.
i am not sure if the firewall cause this, but why there is no exception?
i have set exception listener to this connection, under normal circumstances
it would throw exception

Posted by sparky2708 <da...@columbia.edu>.

Posted by dingjing <ai...@gmail.com>.
thank you for your advice, i have upgraded to 2.2, the bugs stilll happens.
but when the broker and my client is in the same LAN,there is no problem

Posted by Nathan Mittler <na...@gmail.com>.