Posted to dev@tiles.apache.org by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/15 22:23:33 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Tiles 2.2.2 test build available

The test build of Tiles 2.2.2 is available.

No determination as to the quality ('alpha,' 'beta,' or 'GA') of Tiles
2.2.2 has been made, and at this time it is simply a "test build". We
welcome any comments you may have, and will take all feedback into
account if a quality vote is called for this build.

Release notes:

* https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311046&styleName=Html&version=12314702

 * http://people.apache.org/builds/tiles/2.2.2/

Maven 2 staging repository:

 * https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetiles-055/

A vote regarding the quality of this test build will be initiated
within the next couple of days.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Tiles 2.2.2 test build available

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
2010/6/17 Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com>:
> On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 7:39 AM, Antonio Petrelli
> <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I just noticed that the docs distribution does not contain any doc,
>> just the notice and the license!
>> This evening (CET) I will upload the correct docs zip. The binary and
>> source packages seem to be OK.
>
> Do you have any idea what happened?

Yes, the trouble started when we migrated to Apache main POM. This POM
enables only "apache-release" profile, not "release". Mick added a
hack (enabling "release" profile too), but it seems that Maven simply
ignores it. The best thing probably is using only "apache-release"
profile.
Without the "release" profile activated, all the upload of assemblies
is not automatically done. It seems that the site is not built and
uploaded too (not a problem, I think it's ok to upload it when we have
finished voting).
Now, to manually create the docs assembly, we must call, in the main directory:
mvn site
and then, in the assembly module:
mvn assembly:assembly
I simply forgot to call mvn site before the assembly. Whoops!
Nothing serious though.
For this reason I reopened an issue:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TILES-481

Antonio

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Tiles 2.2.2 test build available

Posted by Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com>.
<an...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just noticed that the docs distribution does not contain any doc,
> just the notice and the license!
> This evening (CET) I will upload the correct docs zip. The binary and
> source packages seem to be OK.

Do you have any idea what happened?

Greg

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Tiles 2.2.2 test build available

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.