Posted to user@roller.apache.org by "Broderick, Andrew" <An...@Monster.com> on 2008/02/07 20:19:45 UTC

hits

I see that Roller tracks hits per blog, per day. Is this information
archived anywhere, or is it overwritten each day? And are referring
sites tracked? The reason is that we would like to track hits and
referrers on an ongoing basis for multiple blogs.

Thanks

NOTICE:
This message may contain privileged or otherwise confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately advise the sender by reply email and delete the message and any attachments without using, copying or disclosing the contents. (FE1)

Re: hits

Posted by Allen Gilliland <Al...@Sun.COM>.
daily hits are usually reset per night, same with referrers.  if you
really want to track that stuff over time you should do it via webserver
access logs.  leaving that data in the Roller database eventually
becomes a mess and hard to manage.