Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Beni <be...@asbero.com> on 2004/06/15 22:41:23 UTC

java.sql.SQLException: Can't call commit when autocommit=true

Hello All,

i use jetspeed-1.6-dev and try to delete an Item from the CoffeesBrowser
(Tutorial-Example). When tryin to delete a
 "java.sql.SQLException: Can't call commit when autocommit=true" occured.
When i refresh the Table in Coffees Browser all is ok the item is correcty
deleted. Anyone an idea ?? what can i do ??  I use MySQL 4.0.17-nt. With
hypersonic there are no problems.

Regards,

Beni

Re: java.sql.SQLException: Can't call commit when autocommit=true

Posted by Shao Fang <sf...@spikesource.com>.
Did you try setting MySQL connection URL in Torque.properties as
follows:

torque.dsfactory.default.connection.url =
jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/jetspeed?relaxAutoCommit=true

Shao.