Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/28 08:26:32 UTC

[ANN] New committer and PMC member

The ServiceMix community has been active doing new releases the past
few months. This is only possible by the support we get from our
entire community.

Whenever a contributor stands out because of the quality of his
patches and the amount of time and energy spent on the project, we are
happy to invite him to become a committer on the project.  Please
welcome Wim Verreydt as our newest committer!

It is also very encouraging to see a new committer grow to be even
more involved and active in the project after becoming a committer. In
recognition of his continued contribution and commitment to the
project, the Apache ServiceMix PMC has invited Krzysztof Sobkowiak to
join the PMC.

Welcome aboard, guys!

Re: [ANN] New committer and PMC member

Posted by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com>.