Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Le Van <lv...@it.fts-vn.com> on 2006/03/23 03:37:36 UTC

t:dataTable problem

Dear All,
I have to render a table like the following. I use t:dataTable, but I
don't know how to do it with t:dataTable. Is there any solution for this
??.  I can do with my table renderer. But I think my faces can do it for
me ??
can anyone help me???
No
	Price
1

2

Re: t:dataTable problem

Posted by Murat Hazer <mu...@gmail.com>.
<t:datatable var="model">
  <h:column>
     <f:facet name="header">
           <t:outputtext value="No" />
     </f:facet>
      <t:outputtext value="#{model.no}">
</h:column>
  <h:column>
     <f:facet name="header">
           <t:outputtext value="Price" />
     </f:facet>
      <h:panelGrid columns="2">
          <t:inputText rendered="#{...}"/>
          <t:commandButton rendered="#{...}"..../>
          <t:inputText rendered="#{...}".... />
          <t:commandButton rendered="#{...}"..../>
      </h:panelGrid>
</h:column>
</t:datatable>

İ didn't tried this code snippet but it should be work like this. The main
point is that you can use <h:panelGrid> to group some items in a dataTable
column, and also you can use rendered attribute of the JSF components to
make visible or unvisible them.

Regards.

--
Murat HAZER
Elektrik-Elektronik Mühendisi - Electrical-Electronics Engineer