Posted to user@bloodhound.apache.org by Sharif Uddin <Sh...@spectrumasa.com> on 2015/01/21 17:44:25 UTC

milestones

Hello

I have removed all milestones from all products but they still appear in ticket view. See screenshot

http://i.imgur.com/vJ5NfVg.png

I have tried ctrl + f5, apache restart. Private window, different browsers

Sharif Uddin
Development/Support Engineer
-------------------

Spectrum Geo Ltd
Dukes Court, Duke Street
Woking, Surrey
GU21 5BH
UNITED KINGDOM

Tel: +44 (0) 1483 730201
Fax: +44 (0) 1483 762620

www.spectrumasa.com<http://www.spectrumasa.com/>

IMPORTANT - This message and any attached files contain information intended for the exclusive use of the party or parties to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any viewing, copying, disclosure or distribution of this information may be subject to legal restriction or sanction. Please notify the sender immediately and delete the original message without making any copies. Copyright in this email and any attachments belong to Spectrum Geo Limited.
We cannot guarantee the security or confidentiality of email communications. We do not accept any liability for losses or damages that you may suffer as a result of your receipt of this email.
Email communication with Spectrum Geo Ltd., may be monitored as permitted by UK legislation.
Spectrum Geo Limited, is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 1979422. Registered office: 95 Aldwych, London WC2B 4JF.

Re: milestones

Posted by Ryan J Ollos <rj...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 9:57 AM, Ryan J Ollos <rj...@apache.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 2:39 AM, Sharif Uddin <
> Sharif.Uddin@spectrumasa.com> wrote:
>
>>  I have created the ticket. It does not have 0.8 on drop down list so I
>> set it to 0.7
>>

>> https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/840
>>

> The drop-down list includes 0.8.0, but the list is not sorted correctly
> because it shows versions with no release date first, followed by versions
> sorted by release date. Several of the versions do not have a release date.

... which is an issue that I'll fix shortly. Thanks for pointing it out!

Re: milestones

Posted by Ryan J Ollos <rj...@apache.org>.

RE: milestones

Posted by Sharif Uddin <Sh...@spectrumasa.com>.
I have created the ticket. It does not have 0.8 on drop down list so I set it to 0.7

https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/840

Ryan

Didn’t realise I captured both screens. Must’ve done ctrl print screen by accident.

Posted by Ryan J Ollos <rj...@apache.org>.

Re: milestones

Posted by Olemis Lang <ol...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 2:49 PM, Ryan J Ollos <rj...@apache.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 9:10 AM, Olemis Lang <ol...@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

>> Could you please create a ticket for us to schedule its resolution ?
>>
>> Thanks for your bug report .
>> :)
>>
>> [...]
>>

> This sounds a lot like the Milestone caching issues that we've seen.
> However, I would expect a restart of the web server to fix the issue.
> https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/681

Thanks for the pointer Ryan . I remembered that Gary worked on this and
closed it . If the problem persists (considering the original request for
support) then a new ticket should be created and marked as a regression of
either #681 or #613 . IMHO the fact is that server should not be restarted
in order to commit those changes .

Olemis - @olemislc

Apache(tm) Bloodhound contributor
http://issues.apache.org/bloodhound
http://blood-hound.net

Blog ES: http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/
Blog EN: http://simelo-en.blogspot.com/

Featured article:

Re: milestones

Posted by Ryan J Ollos <rj...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 9:10 AM, Olemis Lang <ol...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jan 21, 2015 11:45 AM, "Sharif Uddin" <Sh...@spectrumasa.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hello
> >

> > I have removed all milestones from all products but they still appear in
> ticket view. See screenshot
>

>From the image, I think you mean Dashboard view. You have deleted the "(no
milestone)" milestone that is shown for 5 of the 6 products in your screen
capture, and yet they still appear on the Dashboard? What happens if you
follow the "(no milestone)" links from the Dashboard.

Re: milestones

Posted by Olemis Lang <ol...@gmail.com>.

--
Regards