Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "Rohrbach, Gerald" <G....@funkegruppe.de> on 2020/04/15 10:36:19 UTC

Disable Record button from ScreenSharing

Maxim,

is it possible to  disallow from screen sharing the record button?

We have switched of for testing in the room configuration the recording,
But with this obviously the screen sharing does not work.

We want prohibit for everyone recording. The users should be able to show and share documents.

Gerald

AW: Disable Record button from ScreenSharing

Posted by "Rohrbach, Gerald" <G....@funkegruppe.de>.
%s is  replaced with the string the user keys  , SQL Like…
UserPrincipalName, look at AD, user attributes. Depends on your AD-setup if this is the right variable.

--
Best regards,
Maxim

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: Disable Record button from ScreenSharing

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Mathias,

--
Best regards,
Maxim

AW: Disable Record button from ScreenSharing

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Gerald,

Thanks for this old document
I guess this is a bug
1) adding "SCREEN_SHARING" to the list of "Hidden room elements" should
disable both screen sharing and recording
2) disallow recording should leave screen-sharing available
please file JIRA

--
Best regards,
Maxim

AW: Disable Record button from ScreenSharing

Posted by "Rohrbach, Gerald" <G....@funkegruppe.de>.
Maxim

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Have created "Public Restricted No-Recordings room" on demo-next
Both screen-sharing and recording seems to be not allowed in this room (it
seems to be by design)
Is it what you want?

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Gerald,