Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by song liang <sl...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/06 06:17:20 UTC

concurrent Support

Hi,

   I have a question , does the PDFBox  support concurrent?
   Looking forward to your reply.
Best

liang

6/6/2016

Re: concurrent Support

Posted by John Hewson <jo...@jahewson.com>.
> On 5 Jun 2016, at 23:17, song liang <sl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
>   I have a question , does the PDFBox  support concurrent?

PDFBox can (unofficially) handle multi-threaded rendering, but that's all.

-- John

Re: concurrent Support

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
Am 06.06.2016 um 08:17 schrieb song liang:
> Hi,
>
>     I have a question , does the PDFBox  support concurrent?
>     Looking forward to your reply.

Only one thread may access a single PDDocument at a time. You can have
multiple threads each accessing their own PDDocument object.

Tilman