Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk> on 2015/03/27 15:05:22 UTC

Mothballing Scimpi viewer

Over a year ago I raised ISIS-720 [1], regarding mothballing (retiring) all
components that have never been formally released since our graduation in
2012.

Since then most of those components have been mothballed, either because
they relate to defunct architectures (eg DnD + client/server) or that they
are superceded by newer components (eg JDO/DataNucleus instead of the old
objectstores).

The only remaining component in that list not yet mohtballed is the Scimpi
viewer.

Unless anyone objects (Robert ?), I intend to mothball this viewer (git mv
component/viewer/scimpi mothballed/component/viewer/.).

Dan

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ISIS-720