Posted to announce@apache.org by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org> on 2005/11/08 10:47:47 UTC

[ANN] Apache Tomcat mod_jk 1.2.15 Web Server Connector released

The Apache Tomcat team is pleased to announce the release of
version 1.2.15 of the Apache Tomcat mod_jk web server connector.

Tomcat is the reference implementation of a web application server
which implements the Java Servlet and JavaServer Pages specifications.

mod_jk is a connector which allows a web server such as Apache HTTPD
to act as a front end to the Tomcat web application server.
This version fixes a number of minor bugs.

See http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/changelog.html
for a complete list of changes.

Source distribtions can be downloaded from an
Apache Software Foundation mirror at:
(they are named jakarta-tomcat-connectors-1.2.15-src.tar.gz
  and jakarta-tomcat-connectors-1.2.15-src.zip)

http://tomcat.apache.org/download-connectors.cgi

Binary distributions for a number of different operating systems and
web servers can be downloaded from an
Apache Software Foundation mirror at:

http://tomcat.apache.org/download-connectors.cgi

Documentation for using mod_jk with Tomcat 3.3, 4.1, 5.0 and 5.5
can be found at:

http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/

The Apache Tomcat team.

Re: [ANN] Apache Tomcat mod_jk 1.2.15 Web Server Connector released

Posted by Reynir Hubner <re...@hugsmidjan.is>.

hi,

Great work!

I just checked out the changelog for this. could you tell me what this
patch fixed:

35298: Multiple JK/ISAPI redirectors on a single IIS site are not
supported Patch provided by Tim Whittington. (mturk)

Can I now run multiple configurations of ISAPI redierectors in one IIS
server ? How is the configuration different ? (for example how can I
tell one redirector to use another uriworkermap.properties?)

thanx
- -reynir@hugsmidjan.is