Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@kluge.net> on 2004/11/06 00:43:00 UTC

Re: svn commit: rev 56704 - in spamassassin/trunk: lib/Mail/SpamAssassin lib/Mail/SpamAssassin/Message/Metadata spamd t

On Fri, Nov 05, 2004 at 11:01:45PM -0000, jm@apache.org wrote:
> bug: use of '~' in ArchiveIterator specs stopped working.  fixed.  TODO: does this need a b3_0 backport?

No, that was something I put in while reworking the AI code.  There was
confusion between ~ and ~user, so I made it deal specifically with ~/ and
added docs.  Apparently I missed the extra / ... :(

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
Time to fertilize the lawn.  A couple of 500-pound bags should do it!

 		-- Homer Simpson
 		   Homer vs. Patty and Selma