Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Sonny Sukumar <ah...@hotmail.com> on 2003/10/09 20:20:30 UTC

request:requestURI vs requestURI:requestURI

Hey guys,

Does anybody know the difference between {request:requestURI} and
{requestURI:requestURI}?  I was discussing these things with Tony and Peter
on the list yesterday, but I didn't get this quite clear in my mind.

Do either of these return the full query string as well?  I think I need
that.

FYI, the "requestURI" refers is not declared in cocoon.xconf by default
(apparently) and refers to this class:

http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/apidocs/org/apache/cocoon/components/modules/input/RequestURIModule.html

Thanks,

Sonny