Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Doron Rosenberg <do...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/13 01:52:53 UTC

svnserve hanging

Hi,

my host deploys Subversion 1.1.4 using svn+ssh, and we are having the
following problem:

I had a working repository untill a few days ago.  Doing a simple svn update
asks for my password, but never finishes. It creates a sshd and a svnserve
process when I do the update on the server. If I abort it after a while
(since it never returns), the svnserve process remains.  I have to manually
kill the svnserve process

In my locks dir, I have 2 files: db.lock db-logs.lock

My db dir:

changes   __db.002  __db.005   log.0000000371  representations  transactions
copies    __db.003  DB_CONFIG  log.0000000372  revisions        uuids
__db.001  __db.004  fs-type    nodes           strings

Any idea/hints on what I can do to figure this out?  svnadmin verfiy on my
repository seems to hang as well and needs to be killed.

Thanks!