Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/23 13:59:04 UTC

[RTC] Add javamail 1.4 spec implementation.

The following JIRA

Contains patches for adding a javamail 1.4 module to the specs
component.  I've attached 2 patches to this JIRA for the review.  The
larger patch (javamail-1.4.diff) is the full patch required to create
the new module.  Included with this is renaming the
geronimo-spec-javamail module to geronimo-spec-javamail-1.3.1.  I don't
believe that rename shows up in the diff, although one file in the
renamed module gets updated.

The smaller diff (1.4.diff) is a comparison of the new 1.4 code to the
1.3.1 implementation so reviewers can see the changes made for the new
features.  This is just an FYI patch for the benefit of reviewers.

Rick

Re: [RTC] Add javamail 1.4 spec implementation.

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
+1

david jencks

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
Jacek Laskowski wrote:
> On 6/23/06, Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> The following JIRA
>>
>> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-2148
>>
>> Contains patches for adding a javamail 1.4 module to the specs
>> component.  I've attached 2 patches to this JIRA for the review.  The
>> larger patch (javamail-1.4.diff) is the full patch required to create
>> the new module.  Included with this is renaming the
>> geronimo-spec-javamail module to geronimo-spec-javamail-1.3.1.  I don't
>> believe that rename shows up in the diff, although one file in the
>> renamed module gets updated.
>>
>> The smaller diff (1.4.diff) is a comparison of the new 1.4 code to the
>> 1.3.1 implementation so reviewers can see the changes made for the new
>> features.  This is just an FYI patch for the benefit of reviewers.
>
> The JIRA issue's commented -
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-2148#action_12417695.
Rick,

Placing a link back to the thread where we discussed this work proposal
should be good enough.

Regards,
Alan

Re: [RTC] Add javamail 1.4 spec implementation.

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On 6/23/06, Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The following JIRA

> Contains patches for adding a javamail 1.4 module to the specs
> component.  I've attached 2 patches to this JIRA for the review.  The
> larger patch (javamail-1.4.diff) is the full patch required to create
> the new module.  Included with this is renaming the
> geronimo-spec-javamail module to geronimo-spec-javamail-1.3.1.  I don't
> believe that rename shows up in the diff, although one file in the
> renamed module gets updated.
>
> The smaller diff (1.4.diff) is a comparison of the new 1.4 code to the
> 1.3.1 implementation so reviewers can see the changes made for the new
> features.  This is just an FYI patch for the benefit of reviewers.

The JIRA issue's commented -
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-2148#action_12417695.

> Rick

Jacek