Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Ivan Zhakov <iv...@visualsvn.com> on 2015/09/23 15:32:15 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1704847 - /subversion/trunk/subversion/libsvn_ra_serf/serf.c

On 23 September 2015 at 16:29,  <da...@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: danielsh
> Date: Wed Sep 23 13:29:30 2015
> New Revision: 1704847

> Log:
> * subversion/libsvn_ra_serf/serf.c
>   (ra_serf_version): Report both built- and run-time versions of libserf,
>     like we do for everything else.

May be we should report them separately only if built and runt-time
versions are different?

--
Ivan Zhakov

Re: svn commit: r1704847 - /subversion/trunk/subversion/libsvn_ra_serf/serf.c

Posted by Daniel Shahaf <da...@apache.org>.
Bert Huijben wrote on Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 15:42:29 +0200:
> Perhaps we should move the serf version to the standard list of linked
> dependencies and do something smarter there.
>
> Now it is just extending an ra implementation description, while ra_svn
> doesn't report the version of Cyrus Sasl at all.

Then we should add the libsasl compile- and run-time version to the output :)

Re: svn commit: r1704847 - /subversion/trunk/subversion/libsvn_ra_serf/serf.c

Posted by Ivan Zhakov <iv...@visualsvn.com>.
On 23 September 2015 at 16:42, Bert Huijben <be...@qqmail.nl> wrote:
> [...]
We cannot do this, since serf is dependency of libsvn_ra_serf. The
libsvn_subr doesn't link to serf or openssl directly.

What we can do is add another RA vtable member to report RA
dependencies version.

--
Ivan Zhakov

RE: svn commit: r1704847 - /subversion/trunk/subversion/libsvn_ra_serf/serf.c

Posted by Bert Huijben <be...@qqmail.nl>.

	Bert

Re: svn commit: r1704847 - /subversion/trunk/subversion/libsvn_ra_serf/serf.c

Posted by Daniel Shahaf <da...@apache.org>.