Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Khan, Manuchehar A (ACF)" <mk...@acf.hhs.gov> on 2002/07/02 19:55:58 UTC

Structs installation

Has anyone configures structs on JDeveloper...I set up all directory
structure and started with one index.jsp file...I am getting this error.....
[ERROR] MessageResourcesFactory - -MessageResourcesFactory.createFactory
<java.l
ang.ExceptionInInitializerError: java.lang.NullPointerException>
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: java.lang.NullPointerException
        org.apache.struts.util.MessageResources
org.apache.struts.util.MessageResources.getMessageResources(java.lang.String
)

My index.jsp file...
[ERROR] MessageResourcesFactory - -MessageResourcesFactory.createFactory
<java.l
ang.ExceptionInInitializerError: java.lang.NullPointerException>
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: java.lang.NullPointerException
        org.apache.struts.util.MessageResources
org.apache.struts.util.MessageRe
sources.getMessageResources(java.lang.String)

I dont know what i am missing in setting up structs...
Anyone knows this problems?
Thanks