Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Josh Rehman <jr...@citysearch.com> on 2004/02/06 06:59:51 UTC

Net build problem solved.

One must set the 'base.path' property to an absolute directory name for
the net build script to function properly. Using a relative path will
cause the script to fail.

I'm still not sure where the site code sits in CVS. This file should be
changed:

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.0-doc/building.html

However, I took a stab at a patch, attached.

(Another option is to allow relative paths probably through the tricky
use of a dirset and pathconvert (that's the only way I can think of to
unconditionaly make a string an absolute path in ant).)

--
Josh Rehman
citysearch.com