Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by "Alex D. Fleming" <al...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/24 08:08:24 UTC

Next Sequence Id Question

Hi,

I noticed that whenever the next sequence id is generated it takes the next
value from the previous one.But when we start the server then it takes the
first value that is multiple of 10.
For Example : If previous id is 10012 then the next sequence id that it will
take will be 10013 and when I restart the server then it takes 10020 instead
of 10014.

Any specific reason about it.
Just asking it to increase my knowledge.

Thanks in advance
--
Regards
Alex D. Fleming

Re: Next Sequence Id Question

Posted by "Alex D. Fleming" <al...@gmail.com>.
Thx For the reply chris.
Actually I was thinking the same but just wanted to confirm.

Anyway thanks for quick reply.

Posted by Chris Howe <cj...@yahoo.com>.