Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Stuart Thomas <st...@beyondconnect.com.INVALID> on 2016/02/03 23:15:41 UTC

Error Downloading Flex

OMF Error - anyone else experienced issues?

RE: Error Downloading Flex

Posted by Stuart Thomas <st...@beyondconnect.com.INVALID>.
Just tried again - and worked - must have been issue on my side - should have tried a second time before writing to the group, my bad.

All's well :p

 -sT

> OMF Error - anyone else experienced issues?

It’s working for me. What’s in the installer.log (same place as you installed the SDK).

Thanks,
Justin

Re: Error Downloading Flex

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
I saw in the other thread that something with Sourceforge changed.  Maybe
related?

Re: Error Downloading Flex

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,