Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ran Zilber <ra...@amdocs.com> on 2007/01/09 13:40:44 UTC

M2 classpath for ant taskdef

Hi all,

I am trying to invoke ant 'taskdef' using the current maven complie
classpath.

What is the maven class path variable I can use?

Here is the pom snippet:

<plugin>

            <executions>

                        <execution>

                                    <phase>generate-sources</phase>

                                    <goals>

                                                <goal>run</goal>

                                    </goals>

                                    <configuration>

                                      <tasks>

                                          <taskdef name="wsgen"
classname="org.codehaus.xfire.gen.WsGenTask" classpath="???" />

                                          <wsgen
outputDirectory="${basedir}/src/main/generated"
wsdl="${basedir}/wsdl/SelfCareService.wsdl" overwrite="true" />

                                      </tasks>

                                    </configuration>

                        </execution>

            </executions>