Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Evans Martin <ev...@martek.net> on 2004/07/08 01:08:26 UTC

SURBL - Spam URI Realtime Blocklist

I have been working to implement the SURBL and believe I have it set up
correctly.  However, I don't know how to verify this.  Can anyone give
me any pointers regarding verification that SURBL is in fact working?

Thank You,
Evans Martin

---
Evans L. Martin - Owner, Martek.Net
(615) 324-6074 Office    (615) 523-1679 FAX
ISP & Website Development:  http://www.martek.net
Programming & Project Mgmt.:  http://www.martekware.com
Hire Me:  http://www.martek.net/resume.pdf

Re: SURBL - Spam URI Realtime Blocklist

Posted by Jeff Chan <je...@surbl.org>.
On Wednesday, July 7, 2004, 4:08:26 PM, Evans Martin wrote:
> I have been working to implement the SURBL and believe I have it set up
> correctly.  However, I don't know how to verify this.  Can anyone give
> me any pointers regarding verification that SURBL is in fact working?

The official testpoints are mentioned on the SURBL site:

  http://www.surbl.org/faq.html#test-uris

> SURBL test URLs are:
>
>   http://surbl-org-permanent-test-point-MUNGED.com/
>
> or:
>
>   http://127.0.0.2-MUNGED/
>
> without the "-MUNGED"s. So if you send yourself a message with
> any of those unmunged testpoints as URIs, the messages should
> match any SURBLs you have installed.

Hope this helps,

Jeff C.
--
Jeff Chan
mailto:jeffc@surbl.org

{SPAM} Re: SURBL - Spam URI Realtime Blocklist

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@evi-inc.com>.
At 07:08 PM 7/7/2004, Evans Martin wrote:
>I have been working to implement the SURBL and believe I have it set up
>correctly.  However, I don't know how to verify this.  Can anyone give me
>any pointers regarding verification that SURBL is in fact working?
>
>Thank You,
>Evans Martin

See if this matches:

http://surbl-org-permanent-test-point.com/