Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Toshiyuki Kimura <to...@apache.org> on 2005/03/14 12:18:06 UTC

SOAP with attachements

Hi folks,

  Please let me know the up-to-date information for supporting SOAP with
attachments in Axis C++. I've checked out the following thread though,
it's not enough to solve my question. How do you schedule to officially
support SwA at client side only, both client and server ?

<http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-c-user&m=110544754628736&w=2>

Thanks,
Toshi

Re: SOAP with attachements

Posted by Toshiyuki Kimura <to...@apache.org>.
Hi John and Rangika,

  Thank you for answering.

It seems the developer's version of Axis C++ supports attachments
feature on both client and server. However, the client supports
SOAP Messages with Attachments (SwA) [=MIME encoding], and the
server supports WS-Attachments [=DIME encoding]. Right ???
What is the reason why you don't activate the feature on the 1.5
release ?

Thanks,
Toshi

Re: SOAP with attachements

Posted by Toshiyuki Kimura <to...@apache.org>.
Hi Rangika,

  I see. I'm looking forward to having the C++ 1.6 release
with the attachments feature.

Thanks,
Toshi

Re: SOAP with attachements

Re: SOAP with attachements

Re: SOAP with attachements

Posted by John Hawkins <ha...@uk.ibm.com>.
This work is being done but will not be in the 1.5 release. I don't know
if the server will support it to (I am not doing the work and I can't see
a specification anywhere - sorry).

Currently the two major teams involved in this project are working on 1.5
release and cannot really say when 1.6 will be due - we have to work on
the dates.

Toshiyuki Kimura <to...@apache.org>
14/03/2005 11:18
Please respond to