Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Erwin Moll - Nazca-I <e....@nazcai.nl> on 2015/01/20 12:58:30 UTC

RE: I: problem with getting contentstream of object

Hello,

I run into a little problem.

We have an IIS webservice on 2003 server and i'm using DotCmis 0.6 dll
version  to connect to the repository. This worked fine before, but the
provider of cmis repository has disabled SSL3 recently (poodle problem)
and now the connection fails!

Exception:  DotCMIS.Exceptions.CmisRuntimeException: SendFailure

   at DotCMIS.Binding.AtomPub.AbstractAtomPubService.Read(UrlBuilder
url)

   at
DotCMIS.Binding.AtomPub.AbstractAtomPubService.GetRepositoriesInternal(S
tring repositoryId)

   at DotCMIS.Binding.AtomPub.RepositoryService.GetRepositoryInfo(String
repositoryId, IExtensionsData extension)

   at
DotCMIS.Binding.Impl.BindingRepositoryService.GetRepositoryInfo(String
repositoryId, IExtensionsData extension)

   at DotCMIS.Client.Impl.Session.Connect()

   at DotCMIS.Client.Impl.SessionFactory.CreateSession(IDictionary`2
parameters, IObjectFactory objectFactory, AbstractAuthenticationProvider
authenticationProvider, ICache cache)

   at DotCMIS.Client.Impl.SessionFactory.CreateSession(IDictionary`2
parameters)

We checked the registry keys on the server for the security settings as
well : SSL2/SSL3 are Enabled=0 and TLS 1 Enabled=1 (both client
/server).

But still this has  no effect.

How can i resolve this issue ?

Regards,
Erwin Moll

RE: I: problem with getting contentstream of object

Posted by Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org>.
Hi Erwin,

The SSL/TLS configuration is not DotCMIS specific. Please check the .Net
documentation.

But maybe this works. Before you make the first request with DotCMIS,
set this:
System.Net.ServicePointManager.SecurityProtocol =
SecurityProtocolType.Tls | SecurityProtocolType.Tls11 |
SecurityProtocolType.Tls12;

- Florian