Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Shelley <ra...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/06 19:42:19 UTC

Bind Maven Goal Execution to a Lifecycle

Is there any way to bind a goal's execution not only to a lifecycle *phase*,
but to limit the execution to a specific *lifecycle *as well?

I would like to bind a goal to the integration-test phase of the standard
build lifecycle, but exclude it from being executed in a forked lifecycle
(clover).  Is there any way to do this, or to detect which lifecycle is
currently executing (so that a profile, for example, might be configured
appropriately)?

Re: Bind Maven Goal Execution to a Lifecycle

Posted by 陈思淼 <ch...@gmail.com>.
Maybe you need to define your own life cycle mapping .