Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Gokan Atmaca <li...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/08 10:12:22 UTC

spamassassin

Hello

I'm querying the SPF record. However, the SPF record is either present
or absent. I want to query the MX and IP address of the SPF record.
Can you help with this ?

Re: spamassassin

Posted by Antony Stone <An...@spamassassin.open.source.it>.
On Monday 08 October 2018 at 12:12:22, Gokan Atmaca wrote:

> Hello
>
> I'm querying the SPF record. However, the SPF record is either present
> or absent.

Yes, it is a TXT record in the DNS entry for the domain you're looking up.

> I want to query the MX and IP address of the SPF record.

You mean you want to look up the MX record for a domain, and you want to look
up some IP address (but for what hostname?)

There are no such things as "the MX and IP address of the SPF record".

> Can you help with this ?

What are you trying to achieve?

How does this fit in with SpamAssassin?

Antony.

--
Warum können Seeräuber nicht den Umfang eines Kreises berechnen?
Weil sie Piraten...

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.