Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Stormy <st...@stormy.ca> on 2018/06/01 13:38:02 UTC

[users@httpd] mod_wsgi in Apache 2.4

To support Python code, it appears that mod_wsgi is necessary? |
desirable. It appears to function correctly within Apache 2.4, but I
cannot find it in the *Apache* documentation
<https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/mod/> (the developer's documentation
is easily available.)

Does anyone have any experience, thoughts, caveats, recommendations?

Thanks -- Paul

Re: [users@httpd] mod_wsgi in Apache 2.4

Posted by Luca Toscano <to...@gmail.com>.
Hi!

> To support Python code, it appears that mod_wsgi is necessary? |
> desirable. It appears to function correctly within Apache 2.4, but I cannot
> find it in the *Apache* documentation <https://httpd.apache.org/docs
> /2.4/mod/> (the developer's documentation is easily available.)
>
> Does anyone have any experience, thoughts, caveats, recommendations?

mod_wsgi is a third party module not shipped with httpd, but recently
https://httpd.apache.org/docs/current/mod/mod_proxy_uwsgi.html was donated
to the project and now it is available for 2.4 too.

Hope that helps,

Luca