Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Florian Holeczek <fl...@holeczek.de> on 2012/10/21 01:21:55 UTC

ATTN mentors: Ready for release?, Was: Re: Source headers and RAT report, was: Fwd: [VOTE] JSPWiki version 2.9.0-incubating

Hi Craig and Sam,

> @mentors: before making the RC4 tag, can you take at look to current trunk
> to ensure we've dotted all the i's? So we can finally release :-D

the RAT report is looking good. This evening, I've had a look at the current trunk and committed a few more fixes. To my knowledge, all issues which led to Christian's -1 vote are fixed now.
Could you have a closer look at it please?

Thanks and regards
 Florian

Re: ATTN mentors: Ready for release?, Was: Re: Source headers and RAT report, was: Fwd: [VOTE] JSPWiki version 2.9.0-incubating

Posted by Florian Holeczek <fl...@holeczek.de>.
Hi Craig,

> Where is the RAT report for the new proposed release? I can take a look.

I've just uploaded the RAT report as well as the related distribution artifacts to [1].
This stuff is based on the trunk with svn revision #1401006.

Regards
 Florian

[1] http://people.apache.org/~florianh/JSPWiki-2.9.0-incubating-13/

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.
looks good to me.

thanks for all your efforts Florian,
Harry

Posted by Florian Holeczek <fl...@holeczek.de>.
Hi all,

Posted by Craig L Russell <cr...@oracle.com>.
Hi Florian,

Where is the RAT report for the new proposed release? I can take a look.

Craig

On Oct 20, 2012, at 4:21 PM, Florian Holeczek wrote:

> Hi Craig and Sam,
>
>> @mentors: before making the RC4 tag, can you take at look to
>> current trunk
>> to ensure we've dotted all the i's? So we can finally release :-D
>
> the RAT report is looking good. This evening, I've had a look at the
> current trunk and committed a few more fixes. To my knowledge, all
> issues which led to Christian's -1 vote are fixed now.
> Could you have a closer look at it please?
>
> Thanks and regards
> Florian

Craig L Russell
Architect, Oracle