Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Petro <pe...@visualtis.com> on 2009/06/16 17:08:59 UTC

Re: [REQUEST] Live T5 web sites, quotes, marketting

We have build a new one:

http://www.polarisworld.com http://www.polarisworld.com

The site was originally build using a servlet and an own framework. The
customer want's a more simply and maintainable site so I give them the
possibility of using T5.
The final result was fantastic!! customer very happy and a new T5
application out in the web.

Regards