Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Mohammad Islam <mi...@yahoo.com> on 2012/03/02 01:00:53 UTC

Apache Oozie first release is available

Hi,

We are delighted to announce that Oozie's first Apache release (3.1.3) is available for download from Apache distro.

It was indeed a team effort including Oozie incubator mentors, Oozie users, developers  and committers. Special thanks to Chris, Alan, Alejandro and Virag Kothari to assist me to drive this.

Useful links:
Direct download: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/incubator/oozie/
Oozie site link: http://incubator.apache.org/oozie/Downloads.html
Released doc: http://incubator.apache.org/oozie/docs/3.1.3/docs/index.html

Please continue to give your feedback.

Regards,
Mohammad

Re: Apache Oozie first release is available

Posted by Mohammad Islam <mi...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Idris,
Thanks.

No it will not be in github. Github site will be closed sometime.
Everything is in Apache. Do you have any problem in apache download?

Regards,
Mohammad

First of all congratulations to oozie community, will the release be made
available at this location as well?

https://github.com/yahoo/oozie/downloads

Thanks,
-Idris