Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Oukcha oukcha <ou...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/13 10:41:18 UTC

Notes version for nightlybuild AOO 4.2.0

Hello everybody,

I download Windows Nightly
Apache_OpenOffice_4.2.0_Win_x86_install_en-US_1658822.exe,
where I can found notes for this version and list of resolved issue for
4.2.0 ?

Best regards

Re: Notes version for nightlybuild AOO 4.2.0

Posted by Jaya <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
I am qa tester and wanna get start. I created the account in bugzilla. Need help to know where I will get the requirements for test cases.
Thanks
Jaya

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.
On 02/19/2015 01:48 PM, Oukcha oukcha wrote:
> it seemed to me that there was an issue involving all issues resolved by the
> new branch.
>
> thank you very much

Oh I see. There may be several issues that fall into this category. If
you know any specific issue number, you can, of course, download one of
the nightly builds and check that a fix has been done.

MzK

"An old horse for a long, hard road,
 a young pony for a quick ride."
                 -- Texas Bix Bender

Re: Notes version for nightlybuild AOO 4.2.0

Posted by Oukcha oukcha <ou...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.
On 02/13/2015 01:41 AM, Oukcha oukcha wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> I download Windows Nightly
> Apache_OpenOffice_4.2.0_Win_x86_install_en-US_1658822.exe,
> where I can found notes for this version and list of resolved issue for
> 4.2.0 ?
>
> Best regards

Since this is a unreleased build, you will not find any notes about this
build. Nightly builds are used mostly for verification that
changes/commits by developers are working correctly for various
platforms. When a 4.2.0 is actually released, formal release notes will
be prepared.

Meanwhile, if you want to see what changes have been made for this
build, you will probably have to look at the "commit" e-mail messages --

http://markmail.org/search/+list:org.apache.incubator.ooo-commits

Look for messages from buildbot and to "/trunK".

Changes for 4.2.0-dev have been made since about last Sept, 2014.