Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Minh Kama Yie <mi...@nuix.com.au> on 2002/09/27 02:02:16 UTC

Http FORM authentication

Hi all,

I'm brand new to JMeter (so excuse my naive question) but have looked through the current documents and can't seem anything related HTTP Form based authentication.

My scenario is this:
I have a site that authenticates this way and I wish to test a secured page.
I set up a threadgroup accessing the secured page.

Now when I run the tests, I get redirected to the login page as expected.
How should I handle this in JMeter? Cookie manager? Or is there a tweak for the authentication manager?

If its in the docs somewhere and I've missed, any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Minh Kama Yie

This message is intended only for the named recipient.
If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that
disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action
in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited.