Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Miguel Angel Marín Moreno <Mi...@isotrol.com> on 2005/04/11 12:28:09 UTC

Problem with PAths in JSPGenerator

Hi you all!

I'm having a trouble with calling JSP files which aren't under cocoon's
path. Is that a JSPGenerator's Bug?
(using cocoon 2.1.4)

When I execute a pipeline like this one:

    <map:generate type="jsp" src="jsp/AlmacenaSession2.jsp"/>

it's run OK, having the file AlmacenaSession2.jsp under the directory
"jsp" in the sitemap's path.

The problem comes when I'm trying to execute a JSP file including it's
entirely path, like the next line:

    <map:generate type="jsp"
src="http://mmarin:8080/pruebasSesion/Ejemplos/AlmacenaSession2.jsp"/>

I obtain an 404 trying to execute this. It seems to be caused because of
cocoon is searching the a file with a path like src-value in sitemap's
path, don't know if I'm explainning at all...

Does anybody know how can I execute the JSP file from the complete-path?

Sorry about my english
thanks in advance!

Miguel Angel Marín