Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Sy...@swisscom.com on 2003/10/21 11:31:18 UTC

Portal framework and new Cocoon 2.1.2

Hello,

I'm using the portal framework for almost one year and I have just updated my application to Cocoon 2.1.2 last stable release.

My problem is that now the "Save" function in Customize doesn't work anymore. The user-profile file is not updated anymore.
If There is already a profile for a user, this profile is not read.

I'm using also JDK 1.4.1 and Tomcat 4.1.24 on Windows NT.

Is someone could help me?

Thanks
Sylvain

RE: Portal framework and new Cocoon 2.1.2

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
>From which version did you upgrade? Did you read the
updating instructions?

Carsten