Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Kahlau <mk...@web.de> on 2005/11/25 00:07:07 UTC

Spaces inside a JSF page

Hi!

Does anybody know how I can insert one or more spaces (like &bsp;) inside a
JSF page?

Regards,
Matthias

Re: Spaces inside a JSF page

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
One exception:

if you use JSPX, the <f:verbatim>&nbsp;</f:verbatim>; will lead to
problems, as the entity cannot be resolved.

Solution: include the &nbsp; in a <!CDATA> section, &#160; as the
numerical representation or write: &amp;nbsp;

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at