Posted to user@arrow.apache.org by Sutou Kouhei <ko...@clear-code.com> on 2022/04/01 05:20:11 UTC

Re: [Plasma] [Installation] Dependency conflict with latest nvidia driver on Ubuntu 20.04

Hi,

We may resolve this by adding ${package:libcuda1} like
nvidia-cuda-dev
  https://salsa.debian.org/nvidia-team/nvidia-cuda-toolkit/-/blob/master/debian/control#L318
in our control:
  https://github.com/apache/arrow/blob/master/dev/tasks/linux-packages/apache-arrow/debian/control.in#L60-L63

Could you open a JIRA issue for this?
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARROW

If we can resolve this by the change, we can use nightly
packages as a workaround until the next version is released.

kou

In
 <AM...@AM0PR0402MB3556.eurprd04.prod.outlook.com>
  "[Plasma] [Installation] Dependency conflict with latest nvidia driver on Ubuntu 20.04" on Thu, 31 Mar 2022 11:51:12 +0000,