Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by AM...@aol.com on 2002/07/10 00:00:19 UTC

security questions on header information

Hi

First off all I would like to know how can i find out what information Tomcat
sends back in its header response when quized?

Second question can I control the header response?

Thirdlly can one set the response so that it only gives the server name and
nothing else ?

Finally from a security perspective does it matter if browsers can access
info like tomcat 4.0 with mod_jk etc etc running on ip address
xxxx.xxxx.xxxx.xxxx ?

Many Thanxs
Amran